Ironman Bull Bar Installation
Looking to install a bull bar to your 4x4?
Bull Bars are fantastic for protecting the front-end of your vehicle when driving on remote roads and provide a great mounting space for other accessories such as spotlights, winches, light bars and aerials. Ironman 4x4 Bull Bars come in a range of shapes and style to best suit your vehicle and your driving needs which fall into the categories of:
- Aluminium (Lighter weight that others)
- Commercial (Strong and practical)
- Commercial Deluxe (includes driving light package)
- Protector (Triple loop, top of the range)
- Premium Deluxe (heavy duty)
- ProGuard (No loops, but options available)
- To view the full range of Ironman 4x4 Bull Bars available, visit their website here.
Why Ironman 4x4 Bull Bars?
Ironman 4x4 Bull Bars are designed, engineered and tested in Australia and are all made from high quality materials.They are winch, airbag and ADP compatible to ensure that you and your passengers remain in safe hands at all times.
Bull Bar Installation
We can complete the Bull Bar Installation at our own workshop here in Pakenham.
Call our expert team at Smithies Outback Gear to book in to have your chosen bar installed at a time and date that best suits you.
Have any other questions regarding a bull bar for your vehicle?