Freight & Handling:
To offer our customers the best value for money and quality freight service we utilise different freight options depending the size of your order and your final location.
In most cases orders are sent via Sendle courier,
- All deliveries require a signature upon delivery.
- Delivery address must be premises where someone is available between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday to sign for delivery of your order.
- In most cases, deliveries can be tracked online with your consignment note number, provided on dispatch.
- Po Boxes are not accepted, couriers will not deliver to a PO Box, Parcel Lockers or RMB addresses.
- Phone number is required for the courier.
Your item cannot be sent until we have the relevant details.
Please contact us before leaving feedback if you have had an issue with any freight handling. Although all items are well packaged, If breakages or damage occurs during transportation we cannot be held responsible and do not accept any responsibility. We can arrange for insurance at the expense of the buyer on request.
You are welcome to arrange your own courier. Local PICK-UP is available by appointment during business hours.