THIS LISTING IS FOR
1 X TM803 TOWING MIRRORS
CHROME ELECTRIC WITH INDICTORS
suits Isuzu DMax / Mux 2012+
DESIGNED & TESTED FOR TOWING!
MSA 4X4’s Patented Towing Mirrors feature a large single mirror that pivots on an extremely heavy-duty extension slide, that allows the mirror to be returned to its normal “non-towing” position, to avoid the extended mirrors permanently protruding way off the sides of the vehicle!
MSA 4X4 believe that ‘towing’ mirrors is a restrictive description for an ‘all round driving and towing mirror’ like ours. Traditional ‘Towing mirrors’ are great for towing, but not great for daily driving.
MSA 4X4 Towing Mirrors were designed specifically so that, when not towing, they still look proportionate to the size and styling of the vehicle. The unique design features a large single mirror that pivots on an extremely heavy-duty extension slide, that allows the mirror to be returned to its normal “non-towing” position to avoid the extended mirrors permanently protruding way off the sides of the vehicle.
- Can be adjusted to suit the viewing angle and preferences of any driver. Vertical and horizontal adjustment caters to drivers of differing height and seated positions
- Simple to fit. MSA 4X4’s Towing Mirrors mount onto your vehicle door in the same position as your existing mirrors
- Large, single mirror allows you to see your caravan/trailer sides without being confusing for everyday driving
- Slightly curved glass for even more vision, but not too curved that its distracting
- Unique pivot design allows the mirrors to maintain normal everyday position dimensions, whilst allowing for easy further extension
- Designed for towing caravans, camper trailers, trailers, boats and horse floats
- Available to suit a growing range of tray backs and towing vehicles
1 x Left hand side mirror
1 x Right hand side mirror
1 x Installation instructions
Usually dispatched within 72 Hours subject to availability. We try to keep all products in stock at all times; however due to selling via multiple platforms there may be occasions where items are temporarily out of stock or unavailable from the supplier. Items out of stock will be backordered or we will advise if the item is unavailable.