UHMWPE 9000KG 40m x 10mm Blue Synthetic Winch Rope
Or 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 with Learn more.In Stock
40mtr x 10mm 8400kg (18,500lb)
Manufactured in Australia!!
Now a mandatory use in all competitions from a safety point of view, a benefit is it’s also Lighter, yet Stronger and Easier to handle than steel cable.
Another quality product that has been manufactured and tested in AUS!
Synthetic rope is stronger than steel for same size
Much easier to handle
Floats in water
Easy to splice when required
Has a high UV rating
Rope weighs 8 times less than the equivelant steel cable
• Nominal Diameter: 10mm
• Length: 40m
• Strands: 12
• Breaking Strain: 8400kg (18,500lb) at the splice which is the weakest point.
• Heat Treated: Yes
• UV Stabilised: Yes
• Dyed: Yes (Blue)
• Pre spliced (Drum end taped for feeding into drum).
• Eye and Splice sheath pre-fitted (Red)
Benefits of rope made in Australia...
• Manufactured in Australia.
• Tested in Australia to give a TRUE breaking strain.
• Complete kit ready to fit to your High Mount Winch (Warn 8274).
• Terminated & spliced ends with secondary layer for protection.
• True 12 strand weave (Not 8 strand weave like most other cheaper imported SK75 ropes)
|Brand||SMITHIES OUTBACK GEAR|
12 MONTH - MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Smithies Outback Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.