UMWPE 9000KG 40m x 10mm Grey Synthetic Winch Rope
or 4 payments of $68.75 with InfoIn Stock
40m x 10mm 9000kg (18,500lb)
Manufactured in Australia from UHMWPE (which stands for Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) Fibre.
Now a mandatory use in all competitions from a safety point of view, a benefit is it’s also Lighter, yet Stronger and Easier to handle than steel cable.
Another quality product that has been manufactured and tested in AUS!
• Nominal Diameter: 10mm
• Length: 40m
• Strands: 12
• Breaking Strain: 8400kg (18,500lb) at the splice which is the weakest point.
• Heat Treated: Yes
• UV Stabilised: Yes
• Dyed: Yes (Grey )
• Pre spliced (Drum end taped for feeding into drum).
• Eye and Splice sheath pre-fitted (Red)
Benefits of rope made in Australia...
• Manufactured in Australia.
• Tested in Australia to give a TRUE breaking strain.
• Complete kit ready to fit to your High Mount Winch (Warn 8274).
• Terminated & spliced ends with secondary layer for protection.
• True 12 strand weave (Not 8 strand weave like most other cheaper imported SK75 ropes)
|Brand||SMITHIES OUTBACK GEAR|
12 MONTH - MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Smithies Outback Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.